- Bio Life’s B-Sub Tablets contains an ingredient of Vitamin B12 which is also known as cobalamin, which is an essential vitamin that your body needs but cannot produce. Vitamin B12 has many roles in your body.
- It supports the normal function of your nerve cells and is needed for red blood cell formation and DNA synthesis.
- The recommended dose for treating vitamin B12 deficiency is 1000mcg. Vitamin B12 may benefit your body in impressive ways such as by boosting your energy, improving your memory and heart disease.
- Vitamin B12 is involved in red blood cell formation. When vitamin B12 levels are too low, the production of red blood cells is altered, causing megaloblastic anemia,
- Appropriate Vitamin B12 levels are key to a healthy pregnancy. They are important for the prevention of brain and spinal cord birth defects.
- Vitamin B12 plays a vital role in your bone health. Low blood levels of this vitamin have been associated with an increased risk of osteoporosis.
- Healthy Vitamin B12 levels are important for your hair, skin, and nails. However, taking a supplement probably won’t improve your health in these areas if your levels are already sufficient.
|Pack Size:||30 Tablets|